Buying A Golf Carry Bag
With a new golf season approaching it is time to look over our golf equipment such as the golf carry bag and decide if it is time to replace the old and bring in the new. There are essentially two types of bags that you will be interested in purchasing. One is a stand bag and the other is a cart bag. Before choosing which one will best serve your needs here are some things to consider:
1. Do you plan to walk while you play golf or are you going to ride during your rounds of golf? This is an important question to have answered before purchasing a new golf carry bag. If you plan to do any walking at all, then you need to purchase a carry bag or what is also known as a stand bag. These golf carry bags are light enough to carry when you decide to walk and capable of being strapped to a golf cart.
2. When carrying your golf carry bag, is it comfortable? Believe it or not this goes for golf stand bags as well as cart bags. Although you may not be carrying your cart bag very far, say from the parking lot, it is still important that you are comfortable doing it. Before you purchase your stand bag, try it on with a set of clubs in it. In addition adjust the straps as needed to make sure you will not have the golf carry bag rubbing you anywhere causing irritation to your skin.
3. How many club dividers are built in for club organization? Some of this comes down to personal preference as well as how big the golf carry bag is. If you are looking at a stand bag, then the more dividers that are added to the bag the heavier it will more than likely be. Many players who use a golf cart bag like to have a full-length divider for each of their golf clubs. This protects each individual golf club. Obviously, doing this in a carry bag would add a lot of unwanted weight.
4. Does the bag have enough pockets to carry all your gear? Again this will change from person to person. I know some players who take their golf clubs with a couple of golf balls to play their round of golf. Others look like they are taking a cross-country voyage and will be gone for three months. You need to decide how much you will need for things such as valuables, rain gear, golf accessories, etc.
5. Is there a rain hood or rain cover included with the purchase of the golf carry bag? This is like a AAA card. You do not ever think about it until you need it in an emergency. It is imperative that the new stand bag or the new cart bag that you purchase has a rain hood. Invariably, we always get caught at some point (usually as far away from the clubhouse as possible) in an unexpected drizzle. A rain hood allows you to keep your golf clubs dry in case it is a fast moving rain.
Once you have answers to these questions you will have a great idea of what type of bag will best suit your needs and style.
VGS Golf has customers in Highland Park, TX, Aurora, Illinois, Los Angeles, CA, New York, NY, San Antonio, Texas, Phoenix, AZ, Fort Worth, Charlotte, North Carolina, San Diego, California, Raleigh, NC, Henderson, Nevada, Las Vegas, Sacramento, Jacksonville, Mesa, Arizona, Gilbert Town, Chandler, AZ, North Las Vegas, Stockton, Irvine, Riverside, Chula Vista, Bakersfield, Rancho Cucamonga, Fresno, California, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Fontana, Arlington, TX, Tucson, AZ, Laredo, Texas, El Paso, TX, Plano, Dallas, TX., Peoria, Arizona, Aurora, Illinois, Modesto, CA, Corona, CA. and Joliet, IL.
Learn More About Golf Bags
New Golf Bag, Golf Stand Carry Bag, Golf Stand Carry Bags, Cart Golf Bag, Golf Cart Bag, Golf Stand Bags, Golf Bags, Best Golf Bag, Beginner Golf Bag, Collegiate Golf Bag, NFL Golf Bag, Golf On A Budget, Golf Bag Types, Ladies Golf Bags, Purchase Golf Bags, Discount Golf Bags, Golf Carry Bag, Discount Golf Bag, Ladies Golf Bag, Golf Stand Bag, Golf Club Bag, Ladies Golf Cart Bag, Golf Bag